Join Motor City Scuba on this great trip!
May 16-23, 2020
Situated on Roatan’s south shore, CoCo View Resort is perched on the edge of the world’s second largest coral reef. CoCo View has spectacular and convenient diving. Take a short ride on a custom dive boat to Roatan’s best dive sites, or explore the pristine coral walls and 140’ long wreck in CoCo View's famous “Front Yard” - only a few fin kicks from your room! Ocean water temperatures are in the low 80°s and air temperatures are in the 80s° during May. At CoCo View Resort, you can dive and snorkel to your heart’s content—24/7! Shore diving is available whenever you desire! Grab a tank and go! And when you are not in the water, enjoy delicious meals and tasty tropical drinks in the Clubhouse. Be entertained by talented local musicians and dancers. Learn about the island’s history and become a better diver with special talks given by the resort’s resident experts. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort.
During your stay you will enjoy:
Accommodations: Ocean front or over water resort accommodations.
Meals & Drinks:
- Welcome cocktail
- 3 full meals daily, including arrival dinner, breakfasts to order, daily lunches, daily dinner buffets with salad bar and choice of entrée, and breakfast on departure day (at normal hour).
Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Unlimited beach diving, including barrier reef wall diving and the wreck of the Prince Albert
- Unlimited night diving from shore
- 2 boat dive trips daily, each trip including 1 tank at the selected site and an optional drop-off dive on return to the resort, for up to 4 tanks daily from the boat. *Optional all-day and remote destination trips may be offered during the week at an additional cost.
- Tanks, belts, and weights
- Nitrox is available for a cost of $125/week
Free Use Of:
Not Included: soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, dive gear rentals, airfare, dive instruction and gratuities.
- Ocean kayaks
- Internet access
|Start Date||End Date||Max. Places||Price|
|Saturday 16 May 2020||Saturday 23 May 2020||11||US$ 1999.00|